Friday, April 11, 2014

Tie Dye fail

So, I made a dress from 2 shirts following this tutorial.
Wobi Sobi
The dress came together pretty quick, and I was happy with it but then I decided to tie dye it. That was a huge mistake because I ruined it, and now the only place I can wear it is at home.
 
This is what it looked like after I bleached it. It was so horrible that I just left it hanging on the fence all night.
 
This is after I dyed it black and it still looks horrible. I hate it so much that I would like to set it on fire, but I will probably just wear it to clean. 
The tutorial is awesome so I will definitely make it again but I won't try to color it or bleach it.
Sometimes things go wrong and sometimes you end up with a fugly dress that you can only wear around house.

No comments:

Post a Comment