Saturday, April 26, 2014

Soundtrack Saturday

I love music. It can make my mood extra fun or it can make me ugly, even cry in my car, but either way I need my tunes. I have a very eclectic taste in music and I don't really dislike any music except for trash metal -- that shit makes me mean.
I am always looking for new artists and I love that now itunes has radio, where I can listen to the whole song before I buy it.

This week I found several things that I like.
Sam Smith is, in my opinion, a mixture of Jimmy Sommerfield and James Morrison. I love this song and I am really looking forward to the whole album.
Ok, I loved this movie to pieces because it's Dr. Seuss but this is such a great song to listen to loud and just grab the kids and have a dance party in the kitchen. I really like Ester Dean's voice and she was great in Pitch Perfect, which is an awesome soundtrack.


Coldplay has always been one of my favorite feel-good bands and one of the things on my bucket list is to see them live. One of the best performances was the tribute to the Beastie Boys; I loved it!
. The first time I heard Audra Mae was on the show "Sons of Anarchy", when she sang an acapella version of "Forever Young"; I have been hooked ever since. Justin Timberlake can do no wrong. I am having issues on how this is being displayed on the blog, so I hope you can listen to these and I hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment