Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Move your butt

So I decided to join a challenge to move more for the next 2 months and be a little more accountable to myself for actually doing something.
Challenge
Click on the pretty picture and it will take you to one of the blogs that is hosting.

There are four blogs that are hosting this challenge but my favorite is the  The Freckled fox; you receive an excel spreadsheet that helps you keep track of your minutes. The cool thing is that by walking today for an hour, I actually took care of my minutes for today and tomorrow. The challenge starts on April 1st and goes to May 31st and comes to 30 minutes a day.  It doesn't matter what you do, be it walking or a workout dvd or whatever you want to do. I walked for an hour today, but I will probably exercise because I have a goal that I am trying to reach (but that is my issue).

I think this is a great challenge because there is no pressure whatsoever to keep up; you just go at your own pace and do what you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment