Friday, March 14, 2014

Where lipgloss goes to die

So I emptied out my purse today and I realized something about myself, I have serious issues with lipgloss.
This was all in my purse along with my abreva. You never know when you might have a herpes outbreak on your face.
There are a total of 11 lipgloss/lipstick/chapsticks in my purse, and I usually just put it on once then forget about it during the day.
 I just bought this doozy here and I really wanted to love it, but it makes me look like I have third degree burns on my lips and it doesn't stay on at all. It's supposed to be a lipstain and lipbalm but it doesn't look nice. The color is "instinct" by Revlon Just Bitten. 

The rest of the stuff is boring: hair ties, glasses and a tape measure because I always need one; deodorant and a nail polish that doesn't even belong to me.
This is my wallet that I always carry with me rather than that big ole flap wallet with all the insurance cards, baby pictures and receipts to stuff I don't even remember buying. My friend made this about 2 years ago and I love it.  But I hate sushi, go figure.
Because I am doing the 40 bags challenge, I am going to throw away almost all the crap in my purse and go down to maybe 3 lip items.
That just means I will buy new ones that probably look exactly the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment