Tuesday, May 27, 2014

From the bottom up

In Germany our weather is weird because one day it's rainy and nasty and the next day it's hot as balls, and you can't stand the idea of wearing closed shoes. I am here to tell you that if your feet have not been readied for open shoe season. Please do everyone a favor and keep your shoes on.
There is nothing more disgusting than seeing someone with parmesan heels and dainty little shoes.
I don't get my feet done regularly here because it's not as convenient as it is in the States, and I can keep them pretty nice on my own.
I do walk barefoot a lot and and it's hard to get my feet clean so before I go to bed, I usually use a pumice stone on them so I can get off any dry skin. The stone also takes care of the grass stains and whatever else turned my feet black after walking on them all day.

Pumice stones are really cheap so you should change them pretty often, because once they get smooth you can toss them and they do get nasty after a while.

Getting ready for Sandal Season
Pedegg
Pumice stone
Foot peeling
Nail polish
Lotion

This is my favorite nail polish in the world. Not only does it cover well but the colors are gorgeous and the polishes are really affordable.

I like to put lotion on my feet when I am laying in bed because I don't like to slip and slide all over the floor and get hair and fuzzies stuck to my feet (Yuck).  I can put it on as thick as I want.
I am not usually too picky about what I put on my feet. I just use whatever moisturizer I have laying around, as long as my feet are smooth, and pretty and ready for some sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment