Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Introducing Beauty with a side of Beast

A couple of months ago I decided that I needed to change my blog to private, but the logistics of it were too much for me at the time so I just left it until now.
Because most of my family and a lot of my friends live in the States, my blog has always been great for them to keep up with everything that is going on here, especially when you have kids. I have loved having my blog because, after 4 years, there has been a lot of things that I would have forgotten if I hadn't written a post about it. All of the readers that I had can still continue to read Hyperactive Laziness and I really hope you do; it's just going to take a google address.

Because I like to write and always have a lot to say, I decided to start a new Blog that will be open to everyone, but it won't be about Family because that's what the other one is for.  This blog will be about:
Fashion
DIY
Shoes
Make-up
Hair
ect.
And, all the other good stuff that makes us who we are on the outside. I'm not too worried about the inside of you because I'm not a doctor.
The plan is to have video and picture tutorials so you can learn things you didn't know you wanted to learn, and the most important thing is that, this is not written by a rail-thin thing, twenty something who can eat whatever she wants and hates exercise. 

I am a 38 year old Woman who has had three kids and looks like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment